Coaxial Cable 75 ohm RG6 ROSH PVC Jacket Aluminum Wire Braiding 60
- F660BV-BW RG6 Coaxial Cable
- 18AWG CCS
- Polyethylene Insulation
- Bonded aluminum PET foil
- 60% braiding coverage
- Standard shield
- PVC jacket
F660BV-BW cable is used as a distribution cable for indoor CATV,
CCTV systems and as a connection cable for satellite systems where
lower attenuation required.
18 AWG copper clad steel
Nominal diameter: 0.040inches(1.02mm)
Gas expanded polyethylene
Nominal diameter over dielectric: 0.180inches (4.57mm)
Inner conductor is high quality copper clad steel (CCS).Dielectric
core is insulating grade virgin polyethylene. Bonded laminated
aluminum tape, 60% braid, PVC jacket.
1st shield: laminated aluminum tape bonded to the dielectric.
Nominal diameter over tape: 0.187inches (4.57mm)
2st shield: 34 AWG aluminum braid wire, 60% coverage.
Nominal diameter over jacket: 0.272inches (6.91mm)
Nominal jacket thickness: 0.030inches(0.76mm)
Provide buyer's labels and desgin service for customers.
Impedance : 75±3 ohms
Velocity of propagation: 85% nominal
- F660BV-BW cable has outstanding anti-interference effectiveness and
excellent transmission reliabilities.
- F660BV-BW cable is of low cost, and it is easy to install as well.
- Libo cable was established in 1994,it is subsidiary of Libo group
which is one of the 500 largest private enterprises in China.
- Libo cable has a stable workforce and engineering team, the F660BVM
cable is with short lead-time and stable high quality.
- Libo cable is equipped with a Provincial-level Research and