Trunk Cable Aluminum Tube Feeder Distribution Cable SCTE 15 2006
Standard PE Jacket
- 500 semi-finished Trunk Cable
- Seamless aluminum tube as outer conductor
- 3KM per reel or as per customer's request
- OEM/ODM service is available
The inner conductor is high quality copper clad aluminum (CCA),
dielectric core is produced by insulating grade virgin
polyethylene, it is tightly covered by solid aluminum tube. Medium
density PE is used as jacket material.
P3 500JCA trunk cable is used as main cable and distribution cable
for CATV network, such as base station and equipment cabinets. It
is applicable in transmission of single and duplex analog signals
and as well as duplex digital signals. The trunk cable is also
widely used in HFC duplex transmission network.
diameter over dielectric
diameter over outer conductor
Outer conductor thickness
Minimum bending radius: 6.0 inches/15.2cm
Maximum pulling tension: 300lbs /136kgf
Impedance: 75±2 ohms
Velocity of propagation: 87% nominal
Maximum D.C resistance @68OF:
Structure Return loss: 22dB
Inner conductor: 1.35ohms/1000ft (4.43ohms/km)
Outer conductor: 0.37ohms/1000ft (1.21ohms/km)
Loop: 1.72 ohms/1000ft. (5.64 ohms/km)
Buyer's labels OEM/ODM design service is available.
- The trunk cable has excellent electrical performance and
outstanding transmission reliabilities. Frequency is from 5MHz to
1000MHz, it provides reliable transmission and anti-interference
effectiveness for duplex transmission network.
- Libo cable was established in 1994,it is subsidiary of Libo group
which is one of the 500 largest private enterprises in China.
- Libo cable developed the world’s first conforming seamless aluminum
tube trunk cable.
- Libo cable has been OEM supplier for multi-national cable companies